Youthinc offers mental health assessment and therapeutic support. We accept referrals from all sources including from families themselves. As an independent social enterprise, Youthinc accepts direct referrals from parents who are self-funding.
We offer a regular clinic in Frome at the Frome Medical Practice.
We offer standard Psychological interventions as well as alternative modes of intervention. Through our collaboration with Spiritus Equis, we offer Equine Assisted Growth and Learning – A therapeutic approach, facilitated by horses at Downswood Stables near Erlestoke.
Supporting young people aged 13-25 referred to Youthinc
- Simple referral process and form to complete
- Mental health assessments
- Recommendations and treatment proposals
- Options for structured Psychological approaches and CBT-based therapy – 6-10 sessions
- Working with young people directly to support their mental health and emotional wellbeing.
- Working alongside families and supporting parents
- Helping families where relationships and communication have become strained
- Recognising young people who may be struggling with complex emotional issues and helping to disentangle issues to form a structured plan of action
- Working as a multidisciplinary team, with a range of interventions which are co-ordinated in a multi-systemic approach