Key aspects of youth mental health innovation include:
- Creating innovative service models to promote positive mental health.
- Working with Action for Children – early intervention and prevention for substance misuse problems.
- Working with Birribi – supporting residential and outreach support for children with complex needs and learning disabilities.
- Delivering effective mental health support and working with children’s residential care services to identify and treat key determinants of mental health problems
- Supporting the needs of unaccompanied asylum-seeking children (UASC) and ensuring they are placed in suitable environments
- Identifying children who may be at risk of going into care and working with families to support them
We’d love to hear from you…
to discuss how we might create new ways of working and enable better access to mental health support for young people.